Developer(s): Insomniac Games
Game review links: Link
Game review score: Metacritic: 81
Game description: Play as Ratchet when he gets kidnapped and he's forced to take part in mysterious arena battles to survive!!!
||1.0.0 (r5350)||GSdx r5324 0.1.16||
||BIOS: USA v1.60 ,
• Enabled speedhacks: EE cyclerate (2), VU cycle stealing (1) • With the above in mind, it runs full speed 60 fps most of the time, but drops down to 40-50 fps when many things onscreen (bolts, enemies, etc).
||1.1.0 r5492||GSdx 5464 SSE41||
||Runs at 50% speed., Textures are corrupt if gsdx is in hardware mode. Looks fine in software mode.|
||1.2.1||GSDX 10||SPU2-X r5830 2.0.0||This game is playable. It lags on even the best computers and the textures completely glitch.||RobertasACDC|
||1.3.0-20140805121745||GSdx||SPU2-X||Used all recommended speedhacks, EE cyclerate 2, and VU stealing 1. Using hardware mode, it ran at playable speeds with lag when there are a lot of on screen elements.||Clank|
- Japanese name: ラチェット＆クランク4th ギリギリ銀河のギガバトル (SCPS-15100), ラチェット＆クランク4th ギリギリ銀河のギガバトル PlayStation®2 the Best (SCPS-19321) & (SCPS-19328)
- Also known as Ratchet & Clank 4th: GiriGiri Ginga no Giga Battle (JP, AS), Ratchet: Gladiator (EU, AU)
- Widescreen crops the top and bottom of the 4:3 image, meaning less visible viewing area than when played in 4:3.
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Garbage textures until you stand close to objects due to GSdx not supporting mip-mapping in hardware mode.
- Workaround: Run the game in software mode (F9), this however will cause a considerable speed hit. To minimize the speed hit, set "Extra rendering threads" to one less than the number of CPU cores that you have.