Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
||0.9.7.3113||GSdx 3068 (MSVC 15.00, SSe2) 0.1.16||
||BIOS: USA v01.60 (07/02/2002), Graphical corruption, to fix the corruption in the object most of the time Ratchet must walk up to it or get close to it. Able to fix by setting GSdx to software mode, instead of hardware.||18.104.22.168|
||EE chain set to 2, Seems to play fine, FPS sits around 59.94 FPS. Pentium D reQ high performance, Core i5 reQ Balanced, and AMD reQ High performance power for efficient usage. Laptop usage warning! Shadow weird but definitely add creepiness to the game (shadow is not correctly aligned with the protagonist mostly on the character sometimes on floor but not at her feet as if someone else is standing there!)|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 64-bit||
||1.0.0 (r5350)||GSdx r5350||
||Using hardware mode the game runs fine... as long as you don't mind broken textures. You're going to need to use Software rendering if you want to play the game like it is on a PS2, however to do this you will need a fairly bulky PC as Software mode is a bit annoying. I'd also recommend using Direct3D9 (Software) over Direct3D11 for better framerate. I get 40-60 FPS at most times on Direct3D9 (Software).||Paulie9990|
||1.1.0 r5492||GSdx SSE41 (r5464)||
||Runs near full speed. Textures are corrupt if GSdx is in Hardware mode. Looks fine in Software mode.|
||Europe v01.70(27/02/2003), Still Playable. Game works fine at a good speed. Requires Ssoftware mode to fix the graphics (mipmapping), the game can be quite slow. I achieved pretty much constant full speed by putting VU Cycle Stealing to 1 and 3 extra rendering threads for Software mode.|
||1.3.0 (2014-08-05, 12:17:45)||GSdx||
||Used all recommended speedhacks, EE cyclerate 2, and VU stealing 1. Using Hardware mode, it ran at playable speeds with lag when there are a lot of on screen elements.||Clank|
||1.4.0||GSdx||BIOS: EUROPE v1.6. Sometimes the distant textures bugs or the game is slowed (10-15 FPS). Big bug after the mission of the Thugs 4 Less scrambler, the game crash, to solve this problem simply activate EE timing hack in the game fix. I recommended Hardware mode, it more playable.||Aiglerac|
||SPU2-X 2.0.0 (r4851)||Version: SCUS-97353; BIOS: v02.00; Widescreen; Performance is almost perfect (rarely EE 100%).||whiperkinta
||1.5.0 (dev-2211)||GSdx SSE4||SPU2-X 2.0.0 (r4851)||All settings are as followed on whiperkinta's entry with edits. Speedhacks EE Cyclerate to -1, switch renderer to OpenGL (Hardware), HW Hacks on (disable depth emulation, Half-Pixel Offset: Normal (Vertex), fast texture invalidation). Performance on certain areas is a bit slow, but is as best it can be (with my hardware at least. Better HW, better results)|
|PAL||Windows 10 64-bit||
||1.5.0 (dev-2242)||GSdx SSE4||SPU2-X 2.0.0 (r4851)||Playing 4:3, Direct3D 11, Internal Resolution: 3x Native, Anisotropic Filtering: 4x. The rest are default settings, except skipdraw=1 in HW Hacks. BIOS: EUROPE v1.6. The game is perfectly playable with some slow moments.||Rigle|
- Original names: ラチェット&クランク3 突撃!ガラクチック★レンジャーズ (SCPS-15084) & (SCPS-19309), 라쳇&클랭크: 공구전사 리로디드 (SCKA-20037)
- Also known as Ratchet & Clank 3 (EU), Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal (AU), Ratchet & Clank 3: Totsugeki! Galactic Rangers (JP)
- Widescreen crops the top and bottom of the 4:3 image, meaning less visible viewing area than when played in 4:3.
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Garbage textures until you stand close to objects due to GSdx not supporting mip-mapping in hardware mode.
- Workaround: This can be resolved with the latest v1.5.0 git builds. Go to Config > Video(GS) > Plugin Settings, and set Mipmapping to "Basic". Or switch to Software mode by setting Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options.
Invisible textures in Aquatos level
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: In the Aquatos level, pausing the game, bringing up the map or using a weapon vendor results in all non-transparent textures disappearing. If another planet (level) is visited afterwards, several textures on the player character are still missing. The problem appears only on Hardware renderers which support Depth Emulation, which at the time of writing is only OpenGL Hardware. It is possible to complete the level if the pause menu, map or weapon vendors are not used.
- Workaround: Switch to any Software renderer, or Disable Depth Emulation in the GSdx Advanced Settings and Hacks menu.