Developer(s): Square Enix
Genre: Action RPG
Game review links: Link
Game review score: Metacritic: 85/100
Game description: Play as Sora, Donald, and Goofy to fight the Heartless!
Test configuration on Windows:
|PCSX2 version:||0.9.9 r5001|
|Graphics by GSDX:||r5012|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||2.0.0|
|Pad plugin is LilyPad:||0.10.0|
Comments: Works great,played through Halloween Town so far, which was the only place in the game I had slowdown so far (during Oogie Boogie's Boss Fight) But, no crashes or anything, will report more if I find any more issues. Also the minor graphical glitches in the subtitle text are due to upscaling, nothing can be done there. Also, rather low on the scale of CPU demand. Hack comments:
- EE CycleRate (3): noticeable speedup, setting it to 3 causes no issues.
- INTC Sync Hack: small if any speedup, no issues.
- Idle Loop Fast Forward: noticeable speedup, no issues.
- mVU Flag Hack: Good speed up, no issues.
- mVU Block Hack: Good Speed up, no issues
- MTVU: Noticeable speedup with 4+ core CPU's.
|Graphics by ZZogl:||186|
|Sound by ZeroSPU2:||untested|
|Pad plugin is ZeroPad:||0.9|
Comments: Playable from start to finish. No specific issues, only Whales region is slow (30 fps). Resolve hack 1 recommended, slight improvement of picture. AA x4.
|CPU:||Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 (2.4GHz)|
Comments: Only slow in a couple places, mostly 60+ FPS.
Sun lights are seen thru walls
- Solution - Use GSdx software mode.
(Really only noticeable on the Destiny Islands, and even then, you still have to look hard, not really worth the graphics degradation for it)