Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Ultimate||
||Enable Alpha Hack to fix shadows. Plays just fine with no real issues. You can use either EE or VU hacks for an extra FPS boost.||CrazySteve88|
||1.1.0 (r5480)||GSdx SSE41 (r5442)||
||Runs at 300% speed.|
||1.3 (SVN r5932)||GSdx||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006) Very rare to happen any little insignificcant shadow bug, for this turn on alpha hack in GSdx and play on perfection. It's possible appear some glitches in some cinematics in hardware mode, this not affect the game experience, in software mode it's fine.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (SP1)||
||1.5.0 (dev-1977 gdf32564)
||GSdx 1.1.0 AVX2
||BIOS: USA 2.30, Runs fine. FMVs work correctly in the more recent developer builds too. Shadows are definitely improved as of 1.4.0, but they can still glitch up from time to time. I personally haven't experienced the 'Sora ragdoll' issue when transitioning to different areas in the game, so that may have gotten fixed too, but I can't be too sure of that one yet.||Ryudo|
- Original names: キングダム ハーツ チェイン・オブ・メモリーズ リメイク (SLPM-66676)
- This is a remake of the Game Boy Advance version, titled Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. When it was remade for PlayStation 2 the name was changed to Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories.
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Shadows are Lines or unrealistic.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, turn on "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and enable the "Alpha" hack.
Sora ragdoll hovering in blackness
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: When loading new areas sometimes you see a Sora's ragdoll hovering in blackness for a split second.
- Workaround: There is no known solution.
Cinematic cutscenes bugged
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: Cinematic cutscenes bugged
- Workaround: This has been fixed in recent PCSX2 v1.5.0 git builds. For older versions, temporarily switch to Software mode with the F9 key, or go to Config > Emulation Settings > Game Fixes tab, turn on "Enable manual game fixes" and enable the "Switch to GSdx software rendering when an FMV plays" fix.