Kingdom Hearts II
||0.9.8 (r4463)||GSdx (r4459)||
||BIOS: USA v02.00, See Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix for more information. Works fine, with minimal slowdown in some areas.||Machina|
||1.1.0 (r5480)||GSdx SSE41 (5442)||
||Runs above full speed.|
||1.3.0 (SVN)||GSdx 0.1.16||
||Works almost flawlessly. GSdx renderer set to OpenGL. Sounds can get choppy during cutscenes and transitions.||Apache-grey|
- Original names: キングダム ハーツII (SLPM-66233) & (SLPM-55019)
Lights can be seen through solid objects
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: Lights, specifically sun lights, can be seen through walls or different objects.
- Workaround: Has been resolved in recent v1.5.0 git builds. For older versions, switch to Software mode by going to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, and setting Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options.
Character has lines following them on the ground
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Character has lines following them on the ground.
- Workaround: Has been resolved in recent v1.5.0 git builds. For older versions, go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, turn on "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks, and set MSAA back to "0x" (the default setting).