Silent Hill: Origins
Developer(s): Climax Group
Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror
Game review links: : 70/100
Game description: The renowned Silent Hill survival horror series is back with a brand new adventure that reveals many of the series' most hallowed secrets. Assuming the role of Travis Grady, a lone truck driver trapped in Silent Hill while making a routine delivery, players must escape the city's horrific inhabitants and confront the strange hallucinations that have haunted Travis since childhood.
||0.9.7 r1886||GSdx 1873||
||BIOS: USA 1.6, HACKS: none, Hangs on loading screen, all PCSX2 versions affected. Patch exists to bypass that, but breaks other parts of the game.||220.127.116.11|
||0.9.7 r3878||GSdx 3693||
||BIOS: USA 1.6, HACKS: AlphaHack, Finally the game is somewhat playable it depends on you since it runs at full speed in software with that hack(activable by gsdx ini) but only with flashlight off.||18.104.22.168|
||0.9.9 r5325||GSdx 5336||
||BIOS: USA 02.00, A hundred percent playable game with Preset on 2 (Safer +) and "Allow 8-bit textures" ENABLED.||Flaviofearn|
||1.0.0 and PCSX2 1.1.0r5617||GSDX||
||Ingame at full speed, The flashlight is absolutely broken (screen mostly black; colored stripes where the light is supposed to be; view the attachement) which renders the game pretty much unplayable since it is in use almost all the time.|
||1.1.0 r5492||GSdx 5464 SSE41 [09 12 2012]||
||Runs above full speed.|
||1.3.0 Git 2014/06/14||GSdx 0.1.16 SSE41||
||USA v02.00(14/06/2004), Defaults + MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1), Game works at full speed (60 fps) in Gsdx hardware mode., Status|
||1.3 Git 28 of May||GSDX||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), Patch Used before test,Game its Okey.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Enterprise||
||1.3.0 (GIT Compiled 7/20/14)||GSdx 0.1.16 (GIT Compiled 7/20/14) (MSVC 18.00m SSE2)||
||BIOS: USA 02.30, FPS: 59-60. Works almost 100% in any software mode with full FPS. Does work in hardware mode, but as soon as you come to the hospital (the first real dark room), the flashlight produces graphical glitches and is unplayable. The game runs at full speed with DX11 + 4x native + Shade Boost + FXAA + Texture Filtering (filled checkbox) + MSAA x8 + Anisotropic x16.||Messiahgov|
||SVN R5381||ZZ OGL PG 0.4||
- Original names: 사일런트 힐 오리진 (SLKA-25422)
Flashlight graphical glitches
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: As soon as you come to the hospital (the first real dark room), the flashlight, instead of doing its intended job of showing light, instead produces graphical glitches and the game is rendered unplayable.
- Workaround: Press F9 to use software mode.
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: As soon as you enter the second room in the burning house, audio cuts off after a while and only resumes playing after you re-enter the room. killing the whole atmosphere. (might be existing in the game itself, needs to be tested.)
- Workaround: There's no known solution. if you know one please edit this.