Lego Star Wars
Developer(s): Traveller's Tales
Publisher(s): Eidos Interactive
Genre: Action, Adventure
Game review links: : 78/100
Game description: Lego Star Wars blends Lego toys with the characters, stories, and vehicles from the prequel eras of the Star Wars universe. Now you can experience scenes from The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith while controlling characters such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker. Use the Jedi "force" to solve puzzles and manipulate environments. During your journey, you'll do everything from pod racing on Mos Espa to repelling the droid onslaught in the Genosian arena. Your friend can even join the action to help you at any time during your game.
||1.3.0-20140805121745||GSdx||SPU2-X||Used all recommended speedhacks. Ran full speed.||Clank|
||1.5.0||GSdx 1.1.0 AVX2
||BIOS: Europe v02.20(10/02/2006). Speedhacks: All recommended. Good performance. Setting skipdraw to 3 solved fog rendering problem but stopped some menus from displaying correctly. In hardware mode some ground textures will flicker but disabling mipmapping fixed this.||Xyphis|
- Original names: レゴ スター・ウォーズ (SLPS-20423)
- Also known as LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: In some levels there is a "wall" effect with the fog.
- Workaround: This effect can be disabled with the skipdraw hack (However this may also cause some menus to display incorrectly), or fixed with software mode.
Texture flickering on ground textures
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: In certain levels some ground textures will flicker revealing a grid of black squares (For example Chapter 1, Level 2 right at the start).
- Workaround: This can be fixed by disabling mipmapping.