Simple 2000 Series Vol. 37: The Shooting: Double Shienryu
Publisher(s): D3Publisher (JP), Midas Interactive Entertainment (EU)
Genre: Action, Shoot'em up
Game description: Steel Dragon EX offers the best in classic 2D arcade action. Using a wealth of power ups and weaponry, you must save the earth from a robot invasion headed by incredibly powerful bosses across many varied stages.
||13 11 2012 1.1.0 r5452-||GSdx 5442 SSE41||
||Runs at 500% speed.|
||1.3 Git 5 of June||GSDX||
|NTSC-J||Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit||
||1.5.0-20160720115610 (git) Jul 20 2016||GSdx 1.1.0-20160720115610 (MSVC 19.00, AVX)||
||For the new 2003 Shienryu: Played the first three stages. Runs full speed in OpenGL Hardware mode (2x native IR), with rare frame rate jittering. Software mode runs full speed with more frequent jittering and occasional slowdown. No noticeable graphic errors.
For the emulated 1997 Shienryu: Played the first two stages. Runs full speed in OpenGL Hardware mode (2x native IR) and software mode.
- Original names: THEシューティング 〜ダブル紫炎龍〜 (SLPM-62395), THE 슈팅~더블자염룡~ (SLKA-15029)
- Also known as The Shooting: Double Shienryu (JP), Steel Dragon EX (EU)
Corrupted sound effect
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: In the emulated 1997 Shienryu, The sound effect that should play when doing damage to larger enemies instead produces a brief static/hiss noise.
- Workaround: None
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: In the emulated 1997 Shienryu, Horizontal lines appear in one of the background layers when playing at greater than native IR.
- Workaround: Use native resolution or software mode.
Horizontal lines (hardware 2x IR)