| Air Ranger: Rescue Helicopter
||November 22, 2002|
||March 29, 2001|
July 11, 2002 (Reprint)
Publisher(s): ASK (JP), Midas Interactive Entertainment (EU)
Game description: An exciting challenge for all budding aviators, Air Ranger Rescue Helicopter puts you in the role of Kane, a dedicated rescue pilot. Four enormous stages and eight types of rescue are on offer as you - and your brave colleagues, Bob, Matilda and Ivan - try to avert disaster and save the day. From evacuating runaway trains to extinguishing an inferno from the air, you will be stretched to your limit in this exciting helicopter sim.
Test configurations on Windows:
||Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit
- Intel Core i7 6700K @4.0 GHz
- Nvidia GTX 980 Ti 6144 MB GDDR5 (368.39)
|1.5.0-20160720115610 (git) Jul 20 2016
||GSdx 1.1.0-20160720115610 (MSVC 19.00, AVX)
- SPU2-X 2.0.0-20160720115610
- LilyPad 0.11.0-20160720115610
|Played for 30 minutes. Runs at full speed in OpenGL software and hardware mode, up to 4x internal resolution. Occasional hiccups in software mode. Lots of on-screen garbage during the missions (particularly when the helicopter is close to the ground) prevents the game from being playable.
- Original names: レスキューヘリ エアレンジャー (SLPS-20083)
- Status: Active
- Type: Major
- Description: Garbage fills the screen anytime the helicopter is near the ground in both hardware and software modes.
- Workaround: None