Namco Museum 50th Anniversary
Developer(s): Digital Eclipse
Publisher(s): Namco (US, JP), Electronic Arts (EU)
Genre: Arcade, Compilation
Game review links: : 61/100
Game description: Namco celebrates their 50th anniversary by packaging 14 of their best classic arcade games onto one disc. The interface lets you browse a virtual game hall with each game shown in its original arcade cabinet. The games included in this collection are: Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Galaxian, Dig Dug, Pole Position, Pole Position II, Rolling Thunder, Rally X, Bosconian, Dragon Spirit, Sky Kid, Xevious, and Mappy.
||1.7.2369||GSdx||SPU2-X||This game really does not like to play well with loading in the games on hardware mode, you'll experience a softlock. Just load in with software mode and switch to hardware mode when you're in, easy fix! But yeah other than that they all work fine, played through each level to check.||Optim|
- Original names: ナムコミュージアム アーケードHITS! (SLPS-25590)
- Also known as Namco Museum Arcade Hits! (JP)
- Not to be confused with NamCollection and Namco Museum (2001)
- Some editions of the game have the same serial numbers as Namco Museum, although this game uses DVD media while Namco Museum uses CD.
Games won't load in hardware mode
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: The game will softlock if you try to load in with hardware mode enabled.
- Workaround: Use software mode to load in then press F9 to switch to hardware mode.