Publisher(s): SCEI (JP), Konami (US)
Genre: Action, Adventure
Game review links: : 61/100
Game description: In Lifeline, you'll battle deadly creatures, solve puzzles, and escape from a space station--all with the sound of your voice. Trapped in the station's control room after a massive attack, you must use verbal communication--through the USB headset--to guide a female survivor, named Rio, around a hostile hotel environment. Voice commands, such as "shoot and reload," "dodge to the left," "look behind you," and others, will come in handy as you battle vicious aliens.
||1.0.0||GSdx 0.1.16 (r5350)||
||This game essentially needs USB mic, but PCSX2 doesn't support it yet.||Subsystem|
1.3 (git 28-05-2014)
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006) This game work, but its really essential to play a USB headseat(headphonesps2*) for command the main character, but not supported for PCSX2 in the moment. No bugs found.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 10 Professional||
||Plays without any problems when utilizing the USBqemu-wheel plugin. Renderer: Direct3D9 (Hardware). About eight strange vertical lines cross the screen (Tested with USBqemu-wheel 2016-06-23).||Paynamia|
||1.5.0 (dev-1885 gf86ea9f)||GSdx AVX2 (2017-02-11)||
||Check the plugin in the Trivia section, works like a charm. Mostly playable with solid performance. Config of the plugin : Device Port 1: Logitech USB Mic. Device API: WASAPI > Configure > Select your microphone. Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware). Have fun.||Bahlskra|
- Original names: オペレーターズサイド (SCPS-15039) & (SCPS-15038) & (SCPS-19214) & (SCPS-19213)
- Also known as Operator's Side (JP)
- The game requires a USB Microphone and corresponding USB plugin. You can get a USB Microphone plugin here.
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Black Vertical lines on the screen.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, turn on "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and enable the "Align Sprite" hack. Alternatively set Internal Resolution to Native.