Genre: Action RPG
Test configuration on Windows:
|PCSX2 version:||0.9.9 r5001|
|Graphics by GSDX:||r5012|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||2.0.0|
|Pad plugin is LilyPad:||0.10.0|
Comments: Works great, Only played the beginning, But, no crashes or anything, will report more as i find them. Only issues are of course the minor graphical glitches in the subtitle text due to upscaling. Rather low on the scale of CPU demand. Hack comments:
- EE CycleRate (3): noticeable speedup, setting it to 3 causes no issues.
- INTC Sync Hack: small if any speedup, no issues.
- Idle Loop Fast Forward: noticeable speedup, no issues.
- mVU Flag Hack: Good speed up, no issues.
- mVU Block Hack: Good Speed up, no issues
- MTVU: Noticeable speedup with 4+ core CPU's.
|Graphics by ZZogl:||186|
|Sound by ZeroSPU2:||untested|
|Pad plugin is ZeroPad:||0.9|
Comments: Playable from start to finish. No specific issues, only Whales region is slow (30 fps). Resolve hack 1 recommended, slight improvement of picture. AA x4.
|CPU:||Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 (2.4GHz)|
Comments: Only slow in a couple places, mostly 60+ FPS.
Sun lights are seen thru walls
- Solution - Use GSdx software mode.