Difference between revisions of "Dog's Life"
m (Added more info)
(Added more info)
|Line 107:||Line 107:|
|Graphics=GSdx 1.1.0, AVX2
|Graphics=GSdx 1.1.0, AVX2
|Comments=Software mode, 2 cores, no speedhacks. 99% of the time running with 60 fps, speed goes down to 70% in the worst case
|Comments=Software mode, 2 cores , no speedhacks . 99% of the time running with 60 fps, speed goes down to 70% in the worst case
Revision as of 19:49, 26 September 2018
Developer(s): Frontier Developments
Publisher(s): SCEE (EU), SCE Australia (AU), Hip Games (US), Success (JP)
Game review links: : 64/100
Game description: Dog's Life lets you take on the role of a hound--one that can play fetch, sniff out food, and chase chickens, among other things. Set in the rural Midwest United States countryside, the game starts you off on a journey that spans the country and takes you everywhere from ski resorts to lively cities along the way. As Jake, a pup with a nose for adventure, you must solve a sinister dog-napping plot that involves the canine-hating Miss Peaches and Jake's pedigree friend, Daisy.
Set in rural midwest US countryside, Dog's Life sees its hero embark on an epic journey that spans the US, taking in everything from ski resorts to vibrant cities along the way.
|PAL||Windows 7 Professional 64 bit 4GB RAM||
||1.0.0 r5350||GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE2) 0.1.16||
||BIOS: Europe v02.00 (14/06/2004), HACKS: EE Cyclerate: 1, VU Cycle Stealing: 0, All speedhacks excluding Fast CDVD and MTVU, Set Skipdraw to 1||Galdor|
|All||Windows 10 x64||
||1.5.0 r1705||GSdx 1.1.0||SPU2-X 2.0.0||Enabling MTVU speedhack will cause the game crash and lock VU at 100%, do not use it. Recommended GSdx settings: Any resolution above native fixes blue distant textures, Half-Pixel Offset fixes blurred view.||Wish495|
|PAL||Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit||
||BIOS: USA v02.00, game works fine with barely any slow downs with the settings stated by Galdor. The only exception being skipdraw which just freezes the game's screen.||TommyGun|
|PAL||Windows 10 x64||
||1.5.0 r2567||GSdx 1.1.0, AVX2||SPU2-X 2.0.0||OpenGL Software mode, 2 cores set, no speedhacks activated. 99% of the time running with 60 fps, speed goes down to 70% in the worst case||LeRutY|
- Original names: ドッグズライフ (SLPM-65995)
Jake's skin gets distorted
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Jake's skin will appear increasingly distorted as areas within the game are explored.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, and switch to Software mode by setting Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options. Note: If you already played in Hardware mode during a session, any existing distortion will not get removed by switching to Software mode.
Blurred objects/off-set effects
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Some objects will appear blurred because of an off-set effect at a distance.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, click "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and enable the "Half-Pixel Offset" hack.
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Major
- Affected Game Versions: NTSC-U and NTSC-J
- Description: As of PCSX2 1.2.1 on the NTSC-U and NTSC-J version, Dog's Life will play the splash screen videos and check for save files, but immediately afterwards, VU locks up at 100% and freezes PCSX2.
- Workaround: Do not enable MTVU speedhack.