|PAL||Windows 7 Professional 64 bit 4GB RAM||
||1.0.0 r5350||GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE2) 0.1.16||
||BIOS: Europe v02.00 (14/06/2004), HACKS: EE Cyclerate: 1, VU Cycle Stealing: 0, All speedhacks excluding Fast CDVD and MTVU, Set Skipdraw to 1||Galdor|
|All||Windows 10 x64||
||1.5.0 r1705||GSdx 1.1.0||SPU2-X 2.0.0||Enabling MTVU speedhack will cause the game crash and lock VU at 100%, do not use it. Recommended GSdx settings: Any resolution above native fixes blue distant textures, Half-Pixel Offset fixes blurred view.||Wish495|
|PAL||Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit||
||BIOS: USA v02.00, game works fine with barely any slow downs with the settings stated by Galdor. The only exception being skipdraw which just freezes the game's screen.||TommyGun|
|PAL||Windows 10 x64||
||1.5.0 r2567||GSdx 1.1.0, AVX2||SPU2-X 2.0.0||OpenGL Software mode, 2 cores set, no speedhacks activated. 99% of the time running with 60 fps, speed goes down to 70% in the worst case||LeRutY|
- Original names: ドッグズライフ (SLPM-65995)
Jake's skin gets distorted
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Jake's skin will appear increasingly distorted as areas within the game are explored.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, and switch to Software mode by setting Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options. Note: If you already played in Hardware mode during a session, any existing distortion will not get removed by switching to Software mode.
Blurred objects/off-set effects
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Some objects will appear blurred because of an off-set effect at a distance.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, click "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and enable the "Half-Pixel Offset" hack.
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Major
- Affected Game Versions: NTSC-U and NTSC-J
- Description: As of PCSX2 1.2.1 on the NTSC-U and NTSC-J version, Dog's Life will play the splash screen videos and check for save files, but immediately afterwards, VU locks up at 100% and freezes PCSX2.
- Workaround: Do not enable MTVU speedhack.