Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
Developer(s): Sucker Punch
Publisher(s): SCEA (US), SCEE (EU), SCEI (KO)
Genre: Action, Platformer
Game review links: : 84/100, : 83/100
Game description: In Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, you follow Sly Cooper and his partners in crime as they plunder locations around the world and fight adversaries, both old and new. Sly 3 is a cell-shaded platform game involving vehicles, gadgets, and an assortment of minigames. Joining your heists are a few new playable characters and enough new items to keep them fully equipped. Sly 3 also includes competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes.
||0.9.8 (r4600)||GSdx SSE4 (r4600)||
||FPS: 30-60, Runs well, looking at the level halves the framerate. seems like all geometry is being drawn even if not visible. Seems to max out the GPU, not CPU.||DelusionalLogic|
||1.1.0 (r5492)||GSdx SSE41 (r5464)||
||Runs near full speed. Slight graphics errors.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 64-Bit||
||1.2.1 (r5873)||GSdx 0.1.16 (r5875)||
||Game works great at 60 FPS and 5X native resolution with no glitches. Direct3D9 renderer creates some micro stuttering, but Direct3D10 works well. BIOS v2.0 was used.||Zrooney|
- Original names: 슬라이 쿠퍼 3 최후의 대도 (SCKA-20063)
- Also known as Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves (EU)
Can't blow up pillar in Episode 5, "Dynamic Duo"
- Status: Active
- Type: Major
- Description: During the mission "Dynamic Duo" in episode 5, you need to blow up a pillar with Bentley's bombs. The bombs do nothing, and it's impossible to progress.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Emulation Settings > VUs tab, and set Round Mode to "Nearest" and Clamping Mode to "Extra".
Incorrect Line Upscaling
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: When upscaling the game to higher resolution, the cel shader black lines become too big and arent In their right place.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, turn on "Enable HW Hacks", Choose "Disable safe feature".
Note: The black lines become small but they are still there.