||1.1.0 r5517||GSdx 5464 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed., Draw distance bug in gsdx hardware mode. Looks fine in software mode.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 8.1 Pro||
||1.2.1 r511||GSdx SSE2 20140818023333||
||• Disable MTVU or game crashes during loading
• Enable Alpha hack to fix some shadows in DX11 HW • Enable 8-Bit texturesfor a speed boost • Requires a fast CPU This game suffers from different shadow problems depending on your mode of choice. I could only get around 40FPS and overall I found that DX11 HW offered the best speed with the least amount of issues.
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), Standard hacks, Littles Gray lines can appear in hardware mode,software mode is fine.|
||• Set TC Offset X to 563 and Y to 221 to fix alignment issues on the edges of the screen.
• Set skipdraw to 4 to fix blurry screen, luminous character shadow and other bugs. • Most shadows only work with software mode. • Some post processing effects like fog don't work. • Ground that's near you has rendering bug. • D3D11 > OpenGL > D3D9 in terms of graphical glitches, but OpenGL has better colors. • Use Alpha fix with D3D11 to remove stripes. • Use Disable Depth Emulation fix with OpenGL. • -1 EE gave me a speedup without side effects. • Disable MTVU when loading into game. In-game it can be turned on again for more fps.
- Original names: 트랜스포머 (SLKA-25175)
- Also known as Transformers Armada: Prelude to Energon
- Not to be confused with The Transformers: Call of the Future (known as just Transformers) and Transformers: The Game.
- Status: Active
- Type: Major
- Description: Game crashes during loading
- Workaround: Disable MTVU