The Getaway: Black Monday
||1.1.0 (r5480, 2012-12-16)||GSdx SSE41 (r5442, 2012-10-29)||
||Runs above full speed. Videos are sliced.|
||1.1.0 (r5730)||GSdx 0.1.16 (r5727)||
||BIOS: USA v2.30, HACKS: none, This game is far more streamlined than the first Getaway game, and will usually have no problems holding up 50 FPS or more at 3x native resolution.||EddieHimself|
||GSdx Renderer: Direct3D11 (Hardware). 70% speed, light problems (even sun is a square), you can try to fix this using Direct3D11 (Software) but it will lag as hell.||TullioTera|
||1.5.0 (dev-467)||Default||Default||Use SuperVU and Blending Unit Accuracy to solve bugs described in the issue section. Playable in hardware mode with either the fog or a ghostly image visible. Game runs fairly smoothly on 3x native in hardware mode without speedhacks. Software mode is fine and doesn't have the fog or ghost images.||FlatOut|
- Original names: ゲッタウェイ ブラックマンデー (SLPM-66183)
- The game sets to widescreen when it is prompted by the 16:9 ratio setting in the PS2 internal menu.
Characters being able to see you/shoot you through walls
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Other characters being able to see you/shoot you through walls.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Emulation Settings, VUs tab, and set both VU0 and VU1 to SuperVU.
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: A semi-transparent wall appears in front of the character.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, set Renderer to "OpenGL (Hardware)" and Blending Unit Accuracy to at least "High". A depth issue will now be visible causing a ghost image to appear at certain angles. Alternatively set Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options to avoid both issues. For NTSC-U versions make sure CRC Hack Level is set to "Full" is the issue does appear.