This template is used as an issue entry. It includes the following variables:
- IssueName: The name of the issue (should be present)
- IsFixed: 0 or 1 (is this issue already fixed and listed here for historical reasons) (can be omitted)
- IssueLevel: -1,0,1 or 2 (severity level: note, minor, serious and major accordingly) (can be omitted). You can use notes to store some valuable info to avoid obvious issues.
- AffectedVersions: Which game versions are affected by this issue (can be omitted)
- Description: Issue description (should be present)
- Workaround: Issue workaround (can be omitted)
|Description=Game crashes during the introduction of the game, right after Auron states "Look!"
|Workaround=May need a correct ISO, don't use virtual mount software either.
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Major
- Affected Game Versions: All
- Description: Game crashes during the introduction of the game, right after Auron states "Look!"
- Workaround: May need a correct ISO, don't use virtual mount software either.