| Suikoden IV
NTSC-U box art
| Game general and emulation properties:
||January 11, 2005|
||February 25, 2005|
SLPM-65599 (Limited Edition)
VW232-J1 (Limited Edition)
SLPM-74213 (PlayStation2 the Best)
VW235-J2 (PlayStation2 the Best)
||August 19, 2004|
July 7, 2005 (PlayStation2 the Best)
Game review links: Metacritic: 63/100
Game description: Suikoden IV features the return of the 108 Stars of Destiny, as well as an enhanced interface in a new oceanic environment. You'll follow a young knight while he struggles with Rune, which slowly steals the life of its bearer. The game's strategic battle systems let you attack or cast magic spells with help from other party members. Recruit members of the Stars of Destiny and create a base from the ground up. With a brand-new storyline, characters, and cutscenes, Suikoden IV takes the series to the next level.
Test configurations on Windows:
- Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.40 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- SPU2-X (r4600-m)
- Lilypad 0.10.0
|BIOS: USA v01.60, Runs at full speed without any speed hacks.
- Original names: 幻想水滸伝IV (SLPM-65600)
- Also known as Genso Suikoden IV (JP)
Freezes at New Game/Continue screen
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: The game freezes at the New Game/Continue screen.
- Workaround: Make a selection within 5 seconds or so, before it freezes. Alternatively, use save states instead of regular saves.