Developer(s): Reflections Interactive
Game review links: Metacritic: 71/100
Game description: In the world of stunt driving, all it takes is one slip to end your Hollywood dreams. As a stunt driver, you can't afford to fail when performing dangerous stunts. In six famous movie locations, you'll smash up vehicles ranging from TukTuks and snowmobiles to Jeeps and high-performance sports cars. Begin a career in the stuntman industry or practice your skills in the stunt arena. After another hard day of risky work, replay the action as a polished movie trailer.
The game focuses around the career of a motion-picture stuntman. It takes the player through various movies in which they perform dangerous stunts as called by the game.
Test configurations on Windows:
||v1.2.1 Feb. 2014||GSDX||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), Hardware mode is really bad only 3-5 fps with graphical issues,Software mode is fine but still has a few texturing issues||winkleman129|
||1.3 Git 28 of May||GSDX||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), Hardware mode Have some glitches,Software mode is fine|
||pcsx2 v1.3.1-934 Git||GSDX||
||Works fine, except gameplay runs at just 20fps in hardware mode. Game even runs a few fps higher in software mode. Speedhacks don't help, or make things worse.
Some minor graphical bugs in DX11 hardware mode. Screen during gameplay appears dark in DX9 hardware mode and increases number of graphical bugs (more so in stable release). OpenGL Hardware mode runs similar to DX11, in Git build turning on Accurate Date will crash the game at the end of loading a level.
|PAL||Windows 10 64Bit||
||In Hardware Mode the GPU have between 40-97 % usage. Arena Mode runs everytime smooth 50 FPS with only some texture issues. Campaign has massiv texture issues and runs much slower between 30-50 Fps. Software Mode runs without any Problems.||scorpionking95|
- Original names: スタントマン (SLPM-66019)
Errors for AI pathing
- Status: Active
- Type: Major
- Description: In the fourth level, the path of the car the player is made to follow is slightly erroneous.
- Workaround: Enter "BonNeTT" as your player name to unlock all the Mission 'Filmography', and therefore all missions. This only works on the PAL version.
Out of VRAM crashes
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Major
- Description: When getting ingame using Hardware Renderers, Vram Usage spikes significantly at even medium-high resolutions, resulting in the system running out of Vram, similar to Gran Turismo 4.
- Workaround: Fixed in build v1.7.3171. For older versions: use Software Mode.
- Games rated A in Japan
- Games rated T in North America
- GPU intensive games
- Software rendering only games
- Games with English language
- Games with Japanese language
- Games with German language
- Games with French language
- Games with Spanish language
- Games with Italian language
- Playable games
- Games by Reflections Interactive
- Games with major issues
- Temp Navbox required