Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Developer(s): Next Level Games
Game review links: IGN: 4.9/10, Metacritic: 62/100
Game description: Spider-Man: Friend or Foe challenges players to defeat and then join forces with notorious movie nemeses including Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Venom and Sandman, and other classic Spider-Man characters. Players will embark on a global quest to overcome an evil threat, by controlling Spider-Man and one of numerous Super Hero or Super Villain sidekicks, as they master unique fighting moves and styles while switching between characters to execute team combos and defeat foes. Spider-Man: Friend or Foe features a unique co-op mode in which a friend can join the game at any time and take control of Spidey's sidekick as they battle through the game side-by-side and replay favorite levels.
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe is a unique take on the media franchise. Inspired by the movies Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, and Spider-Man 3, this action/adventure beat 'em up game reinterprets big-screen moments and battles with a humorous twist. Players team up with famous heroes from the Marvel Comics universe to combat villains and then convert them to sidekicks after defeating them in epic boss battles.
Test configurations on Windows:
||1.0.0||GSdx 10 0.1.16||
||FPS: 30fps to 50fps/60fps, played with iso, With 4096 MB RAM||Sayaf94|
Wrong colors on textures
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: Textures have wrong colors due to a CLUT issue.
- Workaround: Fixed in the latest 1.7 builds.
- Games rated E10+ in North America
- Games rated 7+ in Europe
- Games rated PG in Australia
- Games with widescreen support
- Multiplayer games
- Games with English language
- Games with German language
- Games with French language
- Games with Spanish language
- Games with Italian language
- Playable games
- Games by Next Level Games