Resident Evil: Dead Aim
Developer(s): Cavia Inc.
Genre: Action, Shooter
Game review links: : 65/100
Game description: Join anti-Umbrella search and pursuit team agent, Bruce MacGavin, as he encounters a new layer of Umbrella's insidious activities. In this all-new Resident Evil first-person action-shooter, you must search, sneak, and use battle moves to regain control of a sea-jacked cruise ship lost in the Atlantic. As you progress through the game, you'll be able to upgrade your weapon. And should you find yourself trapped amongst hordes of zombies and mutant beasts, your aim better be dead on--or you're gone.
||BIOS: USA v2.00, HACKS: Hacks: INTC, mVU flag hack. Wait Idle Loop hack causes some minimal flickering., 60+ FPS||Machina|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit||
||1.0.0 Stable Release||GSDX||
||USA v01.60(07/02/2002), MTVU, Texture Filtering, The game played flawlessly speed wise throughout the entire thing. Only a few bugs came up during gameplay, though they may just be hardware specific. Game Fixes were enabled to ensure better quality with custom resolutions. Game seems to have problems graphically with anything above native resolutions.|
||1.1.0 r5766||GSdx 5764 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed.|
||126.96.36.19966 SVN||GSdx 0.1.16 SSE41 5764||
||Japan v01.70(06/02/2003), EE/VU Rounding: None/None, 2 - EE's cyclerate by about 33%, None (Had tested with EE timing hack, but caused garbled textures.), The game working fine and has constant 60 FPS., None|
- Original names: ガンサバイバー4 バイオハザード ヒーローズ ネバーダイ (SLPM-65245), 건 서바이버 4 바이오하자드: 히어로즈 네버 다이 (SLKA-25038)
- Also known as Gun Survivor 4: BioHazard: Heroes Never Die (JP)
Thin vertical lines
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Using high resolution in GSdx brings some thin lines over the screen. Also FMVs can be stretched on the right side.
- Workaround: Needs specific custom resolutions like 1260x1260, 1200x1200, 1020x1020 or "Native" res. In older GSdx versions it was 1270x1270 and others. Don't use HW AA, it will cause the problem even in "Native" resolution. Or just use "Align Sprite" HW Hack.
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Using a custom resolution, including typing in the native, causes what can best be described as a letterbox on the bottom of the screen to appear. This letterbox occasionally captures a part of what it is supposed to, but stays there until something else is captured.