||0.9.7 r3698||GSDX ?||
||There is a graphics clipping problem that enables you to see characters and objects through solid matter, but you can switch to software mode F9 and the game will be normal again. FPS: 55-60 FPS most of the time even in software mode.||Dhillel|
||0.9.7 r4463||GSDX r4459||
||Hacks: INTC, Wait Idle Loop, mVU Flag Hack. PAL last tested with PCSX2 0.9.4 with complains of flickering character, probably working with current version.||Machina|
||1.0.0 r5350||GSDX MSVC 16.00 r5334||
||Does not work with GSdx10, only the combined package.||Oarking|
||1.1.0 r5628||GSdx 5632 SSE41||
||Still playable..., Some alpha bug with the 2D backgrounds with hardware mode, where the 3D is always rendered over the background image...|
||1.1.0 r5760||GSdx r5752 SSSE4||
||USA v02.00(14/06/2004), Defaults + MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1), Game works at max speed 60fps either in Gsdx Hardware mode or software mode., In Hardware mode chests and enemies could be seen through walls but in software mode everything work fine.|
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), very light game for any cpu/gpu.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 64-Bit||
||1.2.1 r5873||GSdx 10 (Hardware)0.1.16 r5875||
||Game works well. The graphics clipping problem is still present, but not a big issue. The game has no problems when unscaled to 4X native resolution and the cut scenes look gorgeous. I did not need to enable any hacks, just make sure your EE/IOP and EU are set to default settings. Bios V2.0 was used.||Zrooney|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (SP1)||
||BIOS: USA 2.30, Runs great. Minor graphic issues like mentioned by others; 3D Objects can be seen through the pre-rendered backgrounds. Nothing really game-breaking though.||Ryudo|
- Original names: 鬼武者 (SLPM-65010) & (SLPM-66501) & (SLPM-74206), 귀무자 (SLPM-67507)
- Also known as Onimusha
- Software mode will look a lot clearer if you set the interlacing mode to weave tff during gameplay and to auto during FMVs.
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: There is a graphics clipping problem that enables you to see characters and objects through solid matter (pre-rendered backgrounds) using DX9/DX11 HW
- Workaround: Use software mode or OGL HW with Hardware Depth enabled (for the clipping) .If you come across any missing shadows set Blending Unit Accuracy at high.
Note: Keep in mind that OGL has worse performance for AMD GPU users. It runs a lot faster on NVIDIA cards because OGL is just better supported there for the time being.
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Sometimes when you engage an enemy they'll disappear but sometimes you can still hear them. This prevents you from continuing in a lot of places including boss fights.
- Workaround: Make sure your EE/IOP and VU Clamp modes are set to "Normal" and try again. (Thanks Ice Queen Zero)