Genre: Action, Fighting
Game review links: : 68/100
Game description: A new evil sweeps across Tokyo and a young female ninja Hibana is called upon to battle the menacing demons and monsters. Fight enemies atop moving jets and trucks while dodging enemy missiles. Master the ancient Tate Attack and Stealth Dash moves to land multiple fatal blows. Fight your way through 13 destructible locals and defeat the Hellspawn awakened by the ancient Akujiki curse. Put your skills to the test in game modes including Story, Time-Attack and Survival.
The game is a direct sequel to the 2002 PS2 game Shinobi.
||BIOS: USA v2.00, Can get GS slowdowns, 40-60/60FPS because of it. Software mode can be faster.||Machina|
||1.1.0 r5593||GSdx 5580 SSE41||
||1.1.0 r5800||GSdx r5800 SSSE3||
||Game works fine and stable., GSdx Hw mode gives very dark scenes. Software mode works fine.|
- Original names: 忍 (SLPM-65447), 쿠노이치 (SLKA-25135)
- Also known as くのいち (JP), Kunoichi (JP)
- Widescreen supported through patch supplied with PCSX2. Go to the System tab and click "Enable Widescreen Patches".
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Shadows don't appear or cause darkness issues in different levels.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, and switch to Software mode by setting Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options.