Game review links: : 9.0, : 83/100
Game description: It's all about the chromed-out cars, jewelry, ladies, tattoos, and jets in NBA Ballers, the basketball game that highlights both the one-on-one confrontation and the glamorous lifestyle of NBA superstars. Choose from current and legendary NBA players, such as Tracy McGrady, Chris Webber, Magic Johnson, and Wilt Chamberlain, and face-off in some lavish player home courts. Although the game focuses on the one-on-one experience, you can also play in one-on-three and special-rules matches. After the tournaments, spend your winnings on anything from licensed cars to expensive mansions.
||1.2.1 r5875||GSDX r5875||SPU2-X r5875||EE/VU Clamp: Normal/Extra, Setting VU clamp to Extra fix the graphical glitches., Runs at 60fps and 2x Native resolution, Graphical glitches occur in both Hardware and Software rendering. As stated before, setting VU clamp to extra fixes it.|
Minor Texture Flickers in Background
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Some textures flicker in the background, however it is subtle and not a distraction.
- Workaround: N/A
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Player's body parts flicker transparent.
- Workaround: Set Clamping Mode to Extra.
Unsynced Audio in Cutscenes
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: On rendered cutscenes, the audio finishes before the video does.
- Workaround: Turn off MTVU, however unless your playing Rags To Riches (which has rendered cutscenes) it is recommended to leave MTVU on due to the performance increases in-game.