| Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy
NTSC-U Cover Art
| Game general and emulation properties:
SLUS-21890CE (Limited Edition)
||August 25, 2009|
GUST-00010 (Premium Box)
SLPM-55114 (Gust Best Price)
NPJD-00040 (PS2 Classics)
||May 29, 2008|
November 27, 2008 (Gust Best Price)
June 27, 2013 (PS2 Classics)
Publisher(s): Gust (JP), NIS America (US)
Game review links: Metacritic: 70/100
Game description: Mana Khemia 2 adopts a unique type of turn based battle system. You will have a set of attackers and supporters that switch in and out throughout the battle with attack/support actions. Over 100 items to craft. Players can search for ingredients throughout the world and create new items using what you've found. There are 2 separate stories ready for Mana Khemia 2. Depending on how you played the game can alter the ending, so there are 2 storylines for the 2 main characters.
Head back to Al-Revis Academy for another year of academic advetures. This time you get to choose between two main characters, each with their own group of workshopmates. Study hard in the courses of Alchemy or Combat, or you might not survive till graduation.
Test configurations on Windows:
- AMD Phenom 9950 Quad-Core
- ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
- ZeroSPU2 r3061
- 2930 LilyPad
|HACKS: runs quite fast without any, but seems the recommended ones don´t break anything any way. Seems to be total overkill, without any speedhacks i achieve over 100 fps.
- Intel Core i3 @ 3.1Ghz
- ATI R9 270
||GSdx SSSE3 0.1.16
||Runs at full speed even with software mode. Controls feels a little out of prorpotion when using 16:9. Runs Fine.
- Original names: マナケミア2 〜おちた学園と錬金術士たち〜 (SLPM-55005) & (SLPM-55114)
- Also known as Mana Khemia 2: Ochita Gakuen to Renkinjutsushi Tachi (JP)
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: Shows white or black outlines on the character portraits.
- Workaround: This is fixed in the latest Developer Builds found here. Enable HW Hacks under GSdx options, and then enable the 'Sprite Hack'