Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Phantom Blood
|Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken: Phantom Blood|
Publisher(s): Bandai Namco Entertainment
Wikipedia: Link (Japanese)
Game description: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood is an action-adventure video game adaptation of the first arc of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Since its serialization in 1987, "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" has been immensely popular. The game is a faithful reproduction of the first part of the series, which can be called its origin! The characters have been created as they were in the original work, using the Araki shading method to bring out the atmosphere of the first part! The fiery event scenes have also been faithfully recreated!
|NTSC-J||Windows 10 Home (x64)||
||PCSX2 1.6.0 (May 6, 2020, 2:08:34 PM build)||GSdx 1.2.0 SSE4.1/AVX, Direct3D 11 (Hardware)||
||Suffers from slowdown when several characters are onscreen, but is otherwise fully playable.||SasdarlH|
- Original names: ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 ファントムブラッド (SLPS-25686)
Inaccurate fog blending
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: Rather than gradually blend into the game's scenery as it would on actual hardware, the game's fog appears as a partially-transparent solid color similar to a curtain. The effect of this issue upon gameplay depends upon how far the fog is from the camera in each stage; the tenth stage in particular is heavily affected.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video(GS) > Plugin Settings and enable HW Hacks, then set the left and right Skipdraw Range values to 1 and 2 respectively. This will remove the fog completely.
Issue with bloom on high resolutions
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: When running the game in a higher resolution than native, the bloom in the game becomes misaligned.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video(GS) > Plugin Settings and enable HW Hacks, then set Half-pixel Offset to Normal (Vertex). The bloom will be aligned properly, albeit with a small smudge-like flare at the bottom-left of the screen.