Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure
Developer(s): Toys for Bob
Game review links: : 7.8/10, : 78/100
Game description: Disney characters step out of the movies and onto skateboards in Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure. You can play as your favorite Disney and Pixar characters, such as Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story 2, Simba and Rafiki from The Lion King, and Young Tarzan and Terk from Tarzan. Now you can skate, pull off tricks, and solve puzzles in all the exciting places you've seen in the movies, including Pride Rock, the Jungle Treehouse, and Pizza Planet.
Skating game which plays like "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater". Has an overworld called Olliewood which can be used to teleport into other stages that resemble places from Disney movies which contain characters such as "Buzz Lightyear" and "Woody".
||PCSX2 0.9.8 r4600||GSdx 4600||
||BIOS: SCPH39001, HACKS: This game does NOT boot pass the cutscenes and will hang using the MTVU hack., This game now boots and plays perfectly with newer versions of PCSX2 using some automatically applied gamefixes. The configuration listed above will not play the game, and the game will not boot with that configuration. There is a minor issue with flickering objects when playing using software rendering, although it is completely ignorable. The automatic gamefixes for this game include the "Fast CDVD" speedhack and setting the VU Round mode to "Nearest".||MyDreamName|
||1.1.0 r5604||GSdx 5580 SSE41||
||Hangs after intro static screen.|
||1.3 5932 .svn||GSDX||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), Well,work good now.(I tested these one in Iso also)|
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Major
- Description: Crashes in menu after trying to show 3D objects.
- Workaround: This should be automatically fixed as long as Automatic Gamefixes is enabled on the System tab. You can manually enable the fix by going to Config > Emulation Settings > VUs tab, and setting "Round Mode" to "Nearest".
Game freeze on boot
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Game freezes on the first loading screen.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Emulation Settings > Speedhacks tab, and disable the "MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1)" speedhack.