Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
||1.1.0 (r5480)||GSdx SSE41 (r5442)||
||Runs near full speed. Textures have some flickering glitches and other minor issues.|
||1.3.0 (git 05-Jun-2014)||GSdx SSE4||
||Playable & looking good in software mode... hardware mode has some broken light effects...|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 x64||
||1.3.0 (git 13-May-2014)
||Setting EE Cyclerate to 3 causes echos in FMVs.||Hellbringer616|
|PAL||Windows XP SP3||
||v1.5.0 (dev-214/218 ?)
||GSdx SSE4 & GSdx SSE4 (r4734m-FF7_DoC)
||SPU2-X (2015-09-12)||With official GSDx plugin, the game is playable on Software-rendering mode. It is usually about 10–20 FPS slower than hardware-rendering (with 4 threads). With custom plugin, the game is playable on Hardware-rendering mode without bad graphical glitches, and yes, the custom plugin works on newer PCSX2-builds after putting SDL.dll to the emulator's root directory. Although the game is not graphically intensive, it is still much slower than other games with similar graphics quality, but runs at playable speeds. Some slowdowns can be expected.||Titus03|
|PAL||Windows 7 Professional x64||
||1.5.0-dev2448-gd09737dbb||GSdx 1.1.0 AVX2||
||Runs good in Hardware mode but when using High Internal Resolution (X6 or more) some scenes and places causes the frame rate to drop 30%~70% + some echo in the sound when viewing FMV.||HimaOuji|
- Original names: ダージュ オブ ケルベロス -ファイナルファンタジーVII- (SLPM-66271), ダージュ オブ ケルベロス -ファイナルファンタジーVII- インターナショナル (SLPM-66629)
- Also known as Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII International (JP)
- This game uses the BIOS to detect widescreen and language settings. All versions of the game will default to Japanese unless full boot is used so that the game can detect the language selected in the BIOS.
Bad Post Processing
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Serious
- Description: Throughout the game the post processing effects are broken on half of the screen causing graphical bugs.
- Workaround: Has been fixed as of git build v1.5.0-dev-1285 from September 17th, 2016. For older versions go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, and set the Renderer to any of the software renderers.
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: FMVs may not display correctly during playback when using any of the hardware renderers.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, click "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks, and enable the "Unscale Point Line" hack. Or go to Config > Emulation Settings > Game Fixes tab, click "enable manual game fixes" and enable the "Switch to GSdx Software rendering when an FMV plays" fix.