Crazy Frog Racer 2
Developer(s): Digital Jesters
Publisher(s): Digital Jesters (EU), Valcon Games (US)
Game review links: : 29/100
Game description: The Annoying Thing is cranking up the speed for his latest and greatest racing adventure. Crazy Frog Racer 2! Take control of the evil Boss Drone, the Sub Drone, the Holiday Thing and the never seen before Annoying Drone.
||Europe 2.20 (10/02/2006), Game working. half-screen backgrounds in menus/minigames (fixed by software mode), missing text when saving/loading to memcard and quitiing games/races (not fixed by software mode).|
||1.1.0 (r5452)||GSdx SSE41 (r5452)||
||Runs above full speed. Only bug I've noticed is the player's vehicle is invisible.|
||1.1.0 (r5754)||GSdx SSSE3 (r5752)||
||Game works fine at a good speed. Above mentioned bugs still exist- half-screen backgrounds in menus/minigames (fixed by software mode), missing text when saving/loading to memcard and quitiing games/races (not fixed by software mode).|
- Also known as Crazy Frog Arcade Racer
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Menu screens are missing the half-bottom of the background.
- Workaround: Enable Software Mode.
Missing fade effects and text in overlays
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: Every time you start or finish/quit a race, a black fade effect with Crazy Frog should be displayed. Text is also missing in overlays like "Yes/No" that appear in some options "Quit/Save/Ect..."
- Workaround: Since "v1.5.0-dev-3244-g924156f3c" it's fixed automatically with the "Automatic GameFix" activated, or else enable the FPU Negative Div Hack gamefix.