Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
Developer(s): Cattle Call
Publisher(s): SCEI (JP), SCEA (US), SCEE (EU)
Genre: Turn-based strategy, RPG
Game review links: : 72/100
Game description: Join two heroes, Darc and Kharg, on their quest to capture the Great Spirit Stones, a resource sought by two warring races. Twin brothers separated at birth, Darc and Kharg come from different backgrounds--one has suffered great hardship, and the other seeks to uncover his mysterious past. Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Sprits features an epic storyline, a dynamic battle voice-over system, and strategic combat sequences that will immerse you in their adventures.
||0.9.7 r3328||GSDX or ZeroGS or ZZOgl||LilyPad ?||GSdx in software mode F9 to get rid of white shadows (SPS=Spikey Polygon Syndrome)
• Speedhacks VU Cycle Stealing 2 • ZeroGS worked fine but slower than GSdx (and sometimes faster...). • ZZOgl worked fine too. but slower than GSdx (and sometimes faster...), to fix text use resolve hack 1 in graphics plugin. There are some parts where it slows down, but it is very short areas and maybe experiment with speedhacks to solve it.
||0.9.8 RC1||GSDX r4562||
||BIOS: Europe v02.20,
||1.1.0 r5546||GSdx 5542 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed.|
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), N/T, N/T|
- Original names: アーク ザ ラッド 精霊の黄昏 (SCPS-15041) & (SCPS-15040), 亞克傳承 ~精靈之黃昏~ (SCAJ-20038), 亚克传承 ~精灵之黄昏~ (SCCS-40007), 아크 더 래드: 정령의 황혼 (SCKA-20012)
- Also known as Arc: Twilight of the Spirits (EU), Arc the Lad: Seirei no Koukon (JP), Ark the Lad: Jeongryeongui Hwanghon (KO), Arc the Lad: Seirei no Tasogare, Arc the Lad: Jing Ling Zhi Huang Hun (AS)
GSdx Grey/White Fog Patches
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: In hardware mode, there's patches of either white fog (DX10) or grey fog (DX9) in some areas.
- Workaround: Use OpenGL Hardware renderer and enable Hardware Depth, or with DX renderers switch to software mode(f9) and back to hardware should remove the fog.
SPS (Spikey Polygon Syndrome)
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: May show some SPS from time to time.
- Workaround: Use only microVU and don't change the clamps from "Normal".