Developer(s): Evolution Studios
Publisher(s): SCEE (EU), Spike (JP)
Game review links: : 82/100, : 8/10
Game description: The fourth of the WRC racing titles soups up the engine with brand new graphics technology based on Evolution Studios "Shiny Shovel" system for realistic divots, bumps and other road surface details, as well as amping up the game's incredible draw distance to near-vanishing point levels. A new gameplay structure also makes this edition more like the real WRC events, with 4-day race series (including the first-day shakedown), tighter and more realistic rule systems, and over 1.700km of real track surface designed with satellite data. The game feature 12 game modes (including online play for up to 8 racers or 30 in tournaments), improved car models with more damage modeling, new weather systems, and over 50 included drivers and co-drivers.
||0.9.3||ZeroGS 0.96.1 KOSMOS SSE2||
||HACKS: Hacks: MTGS on, DC on, VU1REC on, VU0REC on, EEREC on, Last tested in PCSX2 0.9.3 beta, unknown status in 0.9.8 or higher.||Machina|
||1.3 Git 28 of May||GSdx||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), Patch is deprecated...., (EE pc:004006B8) TLB Miss, addr=0x2200000d [load]|
- Original names: FIA ワールド ラリー チャンピオンシップ 4 (SLPM-65975) & (SLPM-66334)
- Also known as WRC 4: The Official Game of the FIA World Rally Championship (EU), WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship (EU, JP), World Rally Championship 4
- Not to be confused with WRC 4: FIA World Rally Championship (2013), a completely different game for PS3 and several other platforms.
TLB Miss error stop game from booting
- Status: Active
- Type: Major
- Description: Game won't load because of TLB miss errors.
- Workaround: Use ancient PCSX2 0.9.4 to play this game.