What I'm currently working on and plan on working on in the future.
Hey! I don't know if anyone is even going to see this, but in the case that you do: Welcome to a whole bunch of nothing...so far! I'm going to be using this to kind of organize what I'm going to be working on and what I'm planning to work on! I would love to have suggestions as well, if anyone sees this.
CURRENTLY WORKING ON
- Updating missing descriptions of games in the current RPG tab. (DONE 4/15/2019)
- Updating missing genres in the RPG tab. (MOSTLY DONE 4/16/2019)
- Updating missing AKAs of games in the current RPG tab.
- Updating developers and publishers where needed in the RPG tab. (DONE 4/16/2019)
- Linking games to their sequels and prequels, or related material in current RPG tab. (DONE 4/16/2019)
2.) PCSX2 TESTING
- Testing RPGs that are over-due for testing to at least PCSX2 1.5 (will be done mostly on a potato-quality computer, but it will be a good, low base).
- Updating missing descriptions of games in the current Turn-based strategy tab.
- Updating missing Turn-based strategy genres.
- Updating missing AKAs of games in the current Turn-based strategy tab.
2.) PCSX2 TESTING
- Testing Turn-based strategy games that are over-due for testing to at least PCSX2 1.5
I'll try to add any missing games I find along the way too.
Can you tell I like RPGs? ┌༼ ˵ ° ᗜ ° ˵ ༽┐ -OneBigSpud (4/15/2019)
- Ha Ha! Welcome! Although I doubt you'll find any missing games (but who knows!)! --Ngng (talk) 21:45, 15 April 2019 (BST)
- Hahahaha! Hey, thanks friend! Highly, highly doubtful that I even find one. The list here is so comprehensive I love it. Thank you for welcoming me! If you need me to work on anything in particular don't be afraid to drop me a line. And if I do anything wrong please correct me! I don't want to mess up any of the great work you've done here. --OneBigSpud 17:58, 4/15/2019 (CST)
- You're too kind, besides it's not my work, many people have contributed to the wiki over the years. As with what can be done here -- editing is fun until it turns into work. So better have fun changing what you like and when you like it. I've made a small TODO list a few years ago, and is mostly outdated, but if you're into finding descriptions or filling publishers I can use my robot to make fresh lists for articles lacking them (as well as similar lists). --Ngng (talk) 18:04, 16 April 2019 (BST)