Tony Hawk's Underground
Developer(s): Neversoft Entertainment
Game review links: : 9.5/10, : 90/100
Game description: Get ready for a major new step for the Tony Hawk series. Tony Hawk's Underground tweaks the gameplay of previous installments to include a plot-twisting story, customizable tricks and decks, online play, and the ability to include your own mug shot on your custom player. Of course, you can also play as any one of pro skating's biggest stars including Tony Hawk, Bob Burnquist, and Elissa Steamer. Ride, walk, or drive through nine expansive levels then test your skills against other gamers online. Become a star of the Underground.
Tony Hawk's Underground is a skateboarding-adventure video game published by Activision between 2003 and 2005 as part of the Tony Hawk's series. Underground is built upon the skateboarding formula of previous Tony Hawk's games: the player explores levels and completes goals while performing tricks. The game features a new focus on customization; the player, instead of selecting a professional skater, creates a custom character. Underground adds the ability for players to dismount their boards and explore on foot.
||0.9.8 RC1||GSdx r4544||
||BIOS: Europe v02.20, HACKS: Hacks: INTC, Wait Idle Loop, mVU Flag Hach, VU Cycle Stealing (3), 60FPS with VU cycle stealing but it costs smoothness.||Machina|
||1.1.0 r5517||GSdx 5464 SSE41||
||Runs at full speed.|
||Europe v01.70(27/02/2003), INTC Spin Detection, Enable Wait Loop Detection, mVU Flag Hack, Still Playable. Game works fine at a good speed. MTVU will cause the game to freeze while booting. Needs VU rounding to nearest to solve graphical issues (patched in gamedb anyway if auto game fixes are on).|
||1.3 Git 28 of May||GSdx||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), Status|
|NTSC-U||Windows 8.1 64bit||
||v1.3.1-91-g06ee419||GSdx 10 Hardware||
||Seems to run great in menu, but slow during ingame (damn you laptop). Do not boot this game with full bios boot, it will make it glitchy and crash pcsx2.||chriztr|
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Major
- Description: Crashes in menu after trying to show 3D objects.
- Workaround: This should be automatically fixed as long as Automatic Gamefixes is enabled on the System tab. You can manually enable the fix by going to Config > Emulation Settings > VUs tab, and setting "Round Mode" to "Nearest".
Freezes at 50% loaded
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Game freezes at approximately 50% loaded on the first loading screen.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Emulation Settings > Speedhacks tab, and disable the "MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1)" speedhack.