Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Developer(s): SuperVillain Studios
Game review links: : 59/100
Game description: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam delivers an innovative and unique skateboard experience focused on head-to-head racing. The game allows players to feel the breakneck speed of downhill competition as they tear up the world's steepest terrains while performing tricks and outmaneuvering opponents in such locations as San Francisco, Machu Picchu and Hong Kong. Taking on the role of Tony Hawk or one of nine characters, players compete in time-based challenges in one of three gameplay modes including race, trick and slalom.
||08 01 2014 1.2.0 r5782||GSdx 5801m SSE41 [09 01 2014]||
||Software mode and VU Rounding set to nearest is needed to avoid crashing.|
Crash in game
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Major
- Description: Crashes in game after trying to show 3D objects.
- Workaround: This should be automatically fixed as long as Automatic Gamefixes is enabled on the System tab. (recent dev build recommended)
Black screen on boot
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: Game freezes on the first loading screen.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Emulation Settings > Speedhacks tab, and disable the "MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1)" speedhack.