Titeuf: Mega Compet
Developer(s): Eden Games
Wikipedia: Link (French)
Game description: Titeuf : Mega Compet is a party game, developped by Eden Games and published by Atari, on PlayStation 2 and Windows, and later on Game Boy Advance. The game set into gameplay the protagonists of the comic Titeuf from the author Zep. It's the third game of the Titeuf franchise, last one being "Titeuf : Ze Gag Machine" realeased on GBA in 2002.
|Titeuf: Mega Compet|
||v1.5.0 (dev-2048 gd9e43b5)||GSdx 1.1.0||
||Break cinematic intro after load first play ( sheep cellular ), " Testing report by most users "||yorotiba|
|PAL||Windows 10 Pro x64||
||v1.5.0 (dev-2544 g55155ca7f)||GSdx SSE4
||BIOS : Europe v1.6
Playble with minor textures artifacts on school grounds, run at full speed even with Internal resolution increased and anti-aliasing.
- Original names: Titeuf Méga-compet' (SLES-52711)
Texture issue on playground.
- Status: Active
- Description: Texture on the playground of school present some flickering as well as 2d vertex explosion.
- Workaround: No workaround known for this issue yet (Need further testing).
The game freezes in the first campaign after a cutscene about cloning sheep.
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Major
- Description: The main characters are watching a video about cloning sheep. Right after the video mentions sheep 10/10, the audio starts to loop and the game freezes. (No errors shown in the console).
- Workaround: This issue has been fixed in December 2017 by Prafull.