Developer(s): Frontier Developments
Genre: Tycoon, Action, Party, Minigames, RPG
Game review links: IGN
Game review score: 7.5 (IGN)
Game description: Build roller coasters, play mini-games with friends, and manage theme parks.
Test configuration on Windows:
|PCSX2 version:||PCSX2 1.2.1 r5875|
|Graphics by GSdx:||r5875|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||r5830|
|Pad plugin is LilyPad:||r5822|
|DVD plugin is Linuz Iso CDVD:||0.9.0|
Comments: Although, the game runs fine, this game does contain various graphical issues (most are only present in Hardware Rendering):
- When starting the game, it shakes. In order to fix this, you must go to GSdx's settings and set Interlacing to Bob bff.
- Cutscenes have a black overlay covering half of the video (Present in Hardware and Software rendering). There are no fixes for this yet.
- When using a custom resolution, flickering occurs to cutscenes (and sometimes outside cutscenes). It is recommended to use either Native resolution or Scaled resolution.
- When upscaling the game, the bloom is misaligned. To fix this enable HW Hacks on the GSdx plugin and check Half-pixel offset.
- There is a moderate slow down when opening in-game menus.
- Various effects, such as smoke and the sun, have texture issues. This is not present in Software rendering.
- The MTVU hack and setting EE Cyclerate to 3, breaks the game.
- Keep note: Performance may vary in mini-games.
|Graphics by ZZogl:||untested|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||untested|
(2.4 GHz, 100 MHz FSB)
|GPU:||ATI Radeon HD 6550D|
Comments: Runs at 60fps.