The Sims Bustin' Out
Publisher(s): EA Games (US), Electronic Arts (EU, JP)
Game review links: : 8/10, : 81/100
Game description: The Sims are making a big return to the console and this time they are bustin' out of the house and exploring all-new locations around town. In The Sims Bustin' Out, players can choose from a variety of new career paths. Along the way, players can unlock and collect over a hundred of new objects and social moves exclusive to the console. Play, work, and socialize with a cast of over 25 new outrageous characters and climb through a dozen new careers. The Sims Bustin' Out also features new integrated two-player gameplay and memory card support, for those players who like to take their Sims over to a friend's house and show them off.
|PAL||Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit||
||Skip mpeg enabled. Game runs very well. All speedhacks used except fast cdvd. EE Cyclerate=1 , VU Cycle Stealing=0.||RoafBeast|
|PAL||Windows 10 x64 2004||
||1.5.0-dev-3379-g9fd8d5c58||GSdx||SPU2-X||BIOS: Europe v02.20, DX11 HW 4K, Default settings with workaround fixes all issues and allows to call game playable. Needs strong GPU for stable 50fps in 4K.||mavethee|
||USA v1.6 "Skip MPEG" enabled||Castrwilliam|
|PAL||Linux Mint 19.1||
||1.4.0||GSdx (GCC 7.3.0, SSE2) 1.0.0 [libGSdx-1.0.0]||SPU2-X 2.0.0 [libspu2x-2.0.0]||BIOS: Europe v02.00 FPS 45/50 (Pal games run only at 50fps). OpenGL Hardware , Shade Boost all Set to 50, Full Depth Emulation , Internal Resolution Native , Blending Unit Accuracy Basic , Automatic CRC Level Full , Speed Hacks UV Cycle Stealing Set To 1 , Game Fixes Skip MEPG Hack , Only player the first level but everything seems fine as far more testing might be needed.||Logeater|
- Original names: ザ・シムズ (SLPM-65479), 심즈 세상밖으로 (SLKA-25137)
Games crashes at the intro FMVs.
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Serious
- Description: The game will crash at the intro movies.
- Workaround: Go to Config -> Emulation Settings -> Game Fixes tab, click "Enable manual game fixes", and enable the Skip MPEG hack. fixed it 1.7
Lines around text and light effects
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: In hardware modes at higher than native resolutions there are lines around text and light effects.
- Workaround: Go to Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings, click "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and enable Half-pixel Offset.