The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
|Graphics by GSDX:||r4600|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||r4600|
|Pad plugin is LilyPad:||r4510|
|BIOS version:||USA v2.00|
- Considered playable even with the known issues below and needing GSdx Software Mode in some missions.
Hack comments: Hacks: INTC, Wait Idle Loop, mVU Hack Flag.
|Graphics by ZZogl:||untested|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||untested|
|CPU:||Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5400 (3.6GHz)|
Comments: 55-60FPS in Hardware mode, ~25FPS in the missions that need Software mode.
Some shiny weapons show as a white texture.
- Solution: Needs VU round mode Extra+preserve sign
Purple/Green graphics GSdx Hardware
Purple/Green screen when 3d ingame graphics show.
Solution: Software mode (F9) in GSdx.
- Fixed in hardware mode in GSdx r4575 and newer.
Some missions start showing then begin turning just black.
- Solution: Only Software Mode (F9) in GSdx is known to work.
Wall of Fog
NTSC version only. Happens in some missions only, grey fog that can be seen after a line in front of the character.
- Solution: Skipdraw=1 under the GSdx hacks.
Missing Shadows since r4575
Side effect from the purple/green screen fix. It's either one or the other if you want to use hardware mode as of now (r4600).