Jump to navigation Jump to search
||188.8.131.5230||GSDX 5727 0.1.16||
||BIOS: USA v2.30, HACKS: none, This game runs very slowly on cutscenes (which can't be skipped), however, it runs pretty well during normal gameplay, only slowing down occasionally. If possible, you should try and obtain the NTSC-U version of this game, since the PAL version has a transparent wall glitch.||EddieHimself|
- Original names: ゲッタウェイ(the Getaway) (SLPM-65410)
- The game sets to widescreen when it is prompted by the 16:9 ratio setting in the PS2 internal menu.
Semi-transparent wall in front of the character during driving
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Affected Game Versions: PAL
- Description: The PAL version has a graphical glitch, where a semi-transparent wall appears in front of the character during driving. It doesn't affect gameplay, but can prove annoying.
- Workaround: No known solution
The Getaway (SCES 51159)