Developer(s): Ubisoft Montreal
Genre: Action, Fighting
Game review links: Metacritic: 61/100
Game description: The new NT video game uses the same dark and dangerous environments and adventurous themes featured in the new NT CGI film being developed by Imagi Animation Studios and Mirage Licensing. The NT movie takes place in a New York City plagued by secretive villains and strange, otherworldly creatures. Faced with these perils, the Turtles will experience their most trying time as heroes and as a family, as Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo lose their focus and struggle to maintain their unity and ninja discipline.
Based on the 2007 film of the same name, and was released three days before the actual movie's release. The gameplay in TMNT contains many acrobatic segments in the vein of another Ubisoft game series, Prince of Persia. The game features 16 levels, 16 story and 16 unlockable challenge levels. The game also features four playable characters, each with their own unique fighting style and abilities. The game encourages cooperative gameplay, as the player will have to use each turtles special abilities to navigate through their environment.
Test configurations on Windows:
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 64-Bit||
||1.2.1 (r5873)||GSdx 0.1.16 (r5875)
||Game looks and sounds great at 5x native resolution and runs at 60 FPS. Crank up all of your graphical settings and enjoy! Bios v2.0 was used.||Zrooney|
||1.3.0 (SVN r5899)||GSdx||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), EE/VU Clamp: Standard, EE/VU Rounding: Standard, Standard|
|NTSC-U||Windows 10 Pro||
||SPU2-X 2.0.0||Only works in Software Mode with as many extra computing threads you need. Menus in Hardware Mode do not work and lie behind the game. Works great otherwise.||SkeleCrafter|
- Also known as TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Not to be confused with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which is a different game
Menus can not be seen
- Status: Active
- Type: Serious
- Description: In Hardware Mode the menu's and HUD will not display in-game and be pushed far left where it is then visible.
- Workaround: Temporarily switch to Software mode by pressing the F9 key. Or go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings and set Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options to permanently switch to Software mode.
- Games rated E10+ in North America
- Games rated 12+ in Europe
- Games rated PG in Australia
- Games with widescreen support
- Games with English language
- Games with German language
- Games with French language
- Games with Spanish language
- Games with Italian language
- Playable games
- Games by Ubisoft
- Games with serious issues