Simple 2000 Series Vol. 101: The Oneechanpon: The Oneechan 2 Special Edition
Publisher(s): D3Publisher (JP), Essential Games (EU)
Genre: Action, Fighting
Wikipedia: Oneechanbara series
Game description: The Oneechanpon: The Oneechan 2 Special Edition is an updated release of the game The Oneechanbara 2, featuring a few changes including additional characters and costumes to the game.
The game's story picks up from where the last game ends off as Aya and Saki (joined by Reiko as well as additional characters such as Riho, Makoto, Kiku and Hana) continue to search for the source of the zombie apocalypse while getting tearing through dozens of zombies using their arsenal of moves and weaponry.
Features such as the combo system and other gameplay mechanics have been improved over the initial OneeChanbara release (and its updated version The OneeChanpuru).
||PCSX2 v1.5.0 dev-1968-gbcc0160||GSdx 20170331235035 1.1.0 [GSdx32-SS4]||
||Defaults/Preset 2, except MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1) enabled. RUNS AT FULL SPEED. Be sure to have the Half-Pixel Offset HW hack at Normal. If playing in upscaled resolutions, slows down SIGNIFICANTLY when female bosses are present.|
||PCSX2 v1.4.0||GSdx 2016105132032 1.0.0 [GSdx32-SS4]||
||Game runs between ~80% to 100% (48fps to 60fps, respectively - former when hordes of zombies present) at 2x Native; note that using resolutions above 1x Native requires enable Half-pixel offset and setting TC offset X and TC offset Y respectively (Enable HW hacks).||Just-SA-Gamer000|
- Original names: THE お姉チャンポン 〜THE 姉チャン2 特別編〜 (SLPS-20466)
- Also known as The Oneechanpon: The Oneechan 2 Special Edition (JP), Zombie Hunters 2 (EU)
- This is an updated version of The OneeChanbara 2, including a few additional characters such as the 2 characters from the Dragon Sisters game (Simple 2000 Series vol. 87: The Nadeisco), Riho and Makoto Futaba (returning characters from previous The OneeChanbara games as well as other Simple Series games)
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: When setting internal resolution above Native (i.e. 1x), white afterimage appears slightly next to/behind/around/over character
- Workaround: Setting the Half-Pixel Offset option on and setting TC Offset X and Y (all under HW hacks in graphics options) to a value above zero reduces/eliminates the glow (e.g. eliminated for Aya - save for sword - but barely visible on Saki, possibly due to size); example: setting resolution to 2x Native set TC Offset X and Y to 150 each.