Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
|Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES|
Test configuration on Windows:
|Graphics by GSDX:||r2693|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||r2693 1.4.0|
|Pad plugin is Lilypad:||r1853 0.1.0|
|DVD plugin is LINUZ Iso CDVD:||0.9.0|
Comments: The game can be run at full speed without speed hacks. If you can't, it means your pc is not fast enough. In this case, try using speed hacks, but keep in mind that speed hacks can break the game.
|Graphics by ZZogl:||untested|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||untested|
|CPU:||AMD Athlon II x2 245 OC 3.55ghz|
Comments: If you can run the game at full speed with or without speed hacks, and your pc is slower than mine, please change the pc specs in this section.
Disappearing or flashing dialog text.
- Solution: Use Software Mode (F9) or reinitialize GSdx (press F9 twice).
Incorrect text and S.Link portrait transparency.
- Solution: Use Software Mode (F9) or enable Sprite hack (full) in GSdx: may require reinitialization whilst in the command menu.
Portrait animation glitches.
- Solution: Use Software Mode (F9) or set texture filtering in GSdx to half.
Various transparency related issues such as battle shadows and flashing environment textures.
- Solution: Use Software Mode (F9).
Japanese Dubbed, English Subbed version of game crashes.
- Solution: Enable Preset 3 (Balanced) under emulation settings.