Developer(s): Artificial Mind and Movement
Publisher(s): Take-Two Interactive (EU), Global Star Software (US)
Genre: Action, Platformer
Game review links: Metacritic: 70/100
Game description: Bobby "Scaler" Johnson gets more than he bargained for when he stumbles upon his next-door neighbor's evil plot to take over the world--by stealing all the lizards and training them to become his mutant army. As Bobby, you can take on your enemies by transforming into one of them. Work your way through the worlds by shape-shifting, vine-surfing, and using camouflage. In levels filled with exotic plants and creatures, this unexpected hero encounters many strange situations.
Scaler follows the story of a lizard-loving 12-year-old boy named Bobby "Scaler" Jenkins who accidentately stumbles across an evil plot to dominate the world through use of mutated lizards.
Test configurations on Windows:
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), No bugs.|
Upscaling glitch, Misaligned Glow effect
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Workaround: Set both x and y Texture offsets to 200 In manual hacks.
- Games rated E in North America
- Games rated 7+ in Europe
- Games with widescreen support
- Games with English language
- Games with German language
- Games with French language
- Games with Spanish language
- Games with Italian language
- Playable games
- Games by Artificial Mind and Movement
- Games with minor issues
- Games with unfinished issue entries