Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror
Game review links: : 82/100, : 84/100
Game description: Experience another terrifying chapter in the Resident Evil series with Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. After narrowly surviving the horrific onslaught in Raccoon City, Claire Redfield now seeks clues in search of her missing brother, Chris. Join Claire as she uncovers the insidious activities of the Umbrella Corporation. Avoid or eliminate flesh-eating zombies and horrific beasts. Use a variety weapons, items, and clues scattered around Raccoon City to help you survive the nightmare and make sure the virus doesn't spread any farther.
The story focuses on Claire Redfield and Steve Burnside during a T-virus outbreak on an island and are confronted by the Ashford family members. Besides controlling Claire and Steve, the player also has control over Chris Redfield, Claire's brother who tries to save his sister.
||BIOS: USA v02.20, HACKS: Hacks: INTC, Wait Idle Loop, mVU flag hack., 60+ FPS||Machina|
||1.1.0 r5628||GSdx 5632 SSE41||
||No change, still playable.|
||1.1.0 r5766||GSdx 5764 SSE41||
||Runs at 200% full speed.|
||188.8.131.5266 SVN||GSdx 0.1.16 SSE41 5764||
||Japan v01.70(06/02/2003), EE/VU Rounding: None/None, All settings as recommended. The game working fine and has constant 60 FPS.|
||1.1 r5818 SVN||GSdx||
||USA v02.20(10/02/2006), No bugs.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 64-Bit||
||1.2.1 r5873||GSdx 10 (Hardware) 0.1.16 r5875||
||Game works well. No graphical glitches or audio stutter and has no problems when upscaled to 1080p. Seems as though the newer version of Pcsx2 does not need any hacks enabled to get this game running.||Zrooney|
|NTSC-U||Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (SP1)||
|GSdx 1.0.0 AVX2
|BIOS: USA 2.30, Had a minor regression with the graphics in PCSX2 1.4.0, but it was fixed again in a later update in the recent developer builds. (1.5.0-dev-# builds).||Ryudo|
- Original names: バイオハザード コード:ベロニカ 完全版 (SLPM-65022) & (SLPM-65357) & (SLPM-66520) & (SLPM-55143)
- Also known as BioHazard Code: Veronica Kanzenban (JP), BioHazard Code: Veronica Complete (JP)
Map screen grid pattern lines too thin
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: When raising the internal resolution above Native the grid pattern get much thinner, making them hard to see.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, set Renderer to "OpenGL (Hardware)", click "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and enable the "Unscale Point Line" hack. Or set the Internal Resolution to "Native" or switch to Software mode by setting Renderer to any of the "(Software)" options.
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: There is Z-Fighting present in certain textures causing them to partially disappear at certain angles in any Hardware renderer.
- Workaround: Switch to the software renderer.
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Serious
- Description: Part of the bottom of the screen is cut off.
- Workaround: This has been fixed in recent PCSX2 v1.5.0 git builds.