Rayman 2 Revolution
Genre: Action, Platformer
Game review links: : 90/100
Game description: Fly rockets, ride whirlwinds and surf lava flows at a blazing 60 frames per second. Master Rayman's amazing moves and battle vicious enemies across 54 massive levels in 21 lush worlds to save the universe from destruction.
The game centres on the invasion of the Glade of Dreams, the world where the game takes place, by robot pirates from outer space. To repair the damage to the world and defeat the invasion force, Rayman has to collect 1000 pieces (800 in the PlayStation and Game Boy Color versions) of the world's core (called Lums) and reunite four magical masks which will awaken Polokus, the world's spirit. Polokus has gone into hiding a long time ago, however as he is the creator of "all that is and will be," he is the world's last hope.
||r1888||GSDX 1873 (SSE41, DX10)||SPU2-X 1.2.0||HACKS: had to enable microVU, playable at full speed||184.108.40.206|
||1.1.0 r5766||GSdx 5764 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed.|
|NTSC-U||Windows 10 64-bit||
||No noticeable bugs. Plays fine, framerate is solid.||Hemporus01|
- Original names: レイマン レボリューション! (SLPS-25029), 레이맨 레볼루션 (SLPM-67519)
- Also known as Rayman Revolution (EU, JP)
Folder memory cards do not function correctly.
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Workaround: Use file memory cards.
Buggy sun lighting on ground
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: The sun lighting is bugged and is only cast properly in triangle shapes depending on angle. To fix it you have to set GSdx's Blending Accuracy to Full.
- Alternate workaround: Play the game in software mode.
Rayman 2 Revolution (SLUS 20138)