Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
Developer(s): Square Enix
Publisher(s): Square Enix
Genre: Action, RPG
Game description: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix improvements over the original, Kingdom Hearts II, include an English voice cast, tweaks in all difficulty modes and a new "Serious Mode" difficulty, new areas and redesigned navigation maps, new scenes from the Japanese Manga, new boss battles against the mysterious Organization XIII, one of the fights that was a cut-scene in the original is now playable, and all censored parts of the game are no longer censored.
||1.0.0 (r5350)||GSDX r4600||
||All hacks have no substantial speedup, except MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU1) which showed significant speedup. Scaling is the main drain of the game. Usually 55-60 FPS during fights and cutscenes. However, it may lag to around 40 FPS for a second or two with big explosions such as Fire effects (or in other instances).||Bot2345|
||1.0.0 (r5350)||GSDX r5334 sse2||
|NTSC-J||Windows 7 64-bit||
||1.0.0 (r5350)||GSdx r5350||
||PCSX2 1.0.0||GSdx 5334 AVX DX11||SPU2-X 2.0.0||Very good frame rate at 4x scaling, always 60fps tiny bit of lag in the Data Boss room, but everywhere is always 60fps.||Polowogs|
||1.1.0 r5480||GSdx 5442 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed.|
||1.1.0 r5530 (19/01/2013)||GSDX||
||EE/VU Clamp: None/None, EE Cyclerate : 3, stays between 40-50FPS through out, Status|
||SPU2-X||Runs 100% on DX11 Hardware, use OpenGL to fix the sunlight bug (tested on v1.5.0-dev-1103-gfb2182d)||xVxXPrinceXxVx|
||v1.5.0-dev-2760-g50b71f69d||GSdx SSE4.1||SPU2-X 2.0.0||Runs at (hacked) 60fps pretty well. Use speedhacks on Aggressive but disable EE Cycle Skipping and set EE Cyclerate back to normal. Make sure MTVU is on. Visual bloom flickers in hacked 60fps.||nuclearfarts|
- Original names: キングダムハーツIIファイナルミックス+ (SLPM-66675) & (SLPM-55020)
- Also known as Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+
- Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ also contains Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
Sunlight is seen through walls
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: Sunlight is seen coming through walls.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, turn on "Enable HW Hacks", Choose "Disable safe feature".
Character has lines following them on the ground
- Status: Fixed
- Type: Minor
- Description: Character has lines following them on the ground
- Workaround: Set MSAA to 0x in HW Hacks in the GSdx settings.
English patch rom hack causes black screen on load
- Type: Note (not an issue)
- Description: On launching the game PCSX2 will show a black screen for 5 minutes or so while trying to scan layer 1 of the iso. After this time you are brought to the main menu and the game can be played normally.
- Workaround: Making a save state on the main menu seems to reduce the load time to under 10 seconds. with or without loading from the save state that was created.
Offical PCSX2 gameplay video: