James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
Developer(s): EA Redwood Shores
Publisher(s): Electronic Arts (JP, EU), EA Games (US, JP)
Genre: Action, Shooter, Arcade
Game review links: : 8.5/10, : 84/100
Game description: Think like Bond, act like Bond, and experience an entirely new Bond adventure. James Bond, the world's greatest secret agent, returns in Everything or Nothing with new guns and gadgets, combat skills, and clever tricks--and it's up to you to put them to good use. Travel through four exciting continents including the Valley of the Kings in Egypt and the French Quarter in New Orleans. The game also features two-player co-op missions and four-player multiplayer arena modes.
Written by Bruce Feirstein, Danny Bilson and Paul Demeo, Everything or Nothing centers around Bond dealing with the use of nanotechnology as terrorism. It is the second Bond game played in third-person after Tomorrow Never Dies, and is the first Bond game to both feature a two-player cooperative mode and lack deathmatch multiplayer mode (a popular staple in the series). The game features returning actors (such as John Cleese and Judi Dench as Q and M respectively), and contains the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish from Brosnan's final Bond film, Die Another Day.
||1.0.0 (official release)||?||?||HACKS: EE 2, VU 1, MTVU OFF, Anything other than native resolution results in lines across the screen.||Malfren|
||v1.1.0 r5483||GSdx v0.1.16 r5559||
||Europe v01.70(27/02/2003), Recommended,MTVU, Now gets past intro. Played a level, seems to be working fine. Menus and videos need software mode to show properly|
||1.1.0 r5546||GSdx 5542 SSE41||
||Runs above full speed., IPU videos have sliced picture.|
- Original names: 007 エブリシング オア ナッシング (SLPM-65446) & (SLPM-65725), 007 에브리씽 오아 나씽 (SLKA-25129)
- Also known as 007 – Alles oder Nichts (EU), 007: Everything or Nothing
Vertical lines run across the screen
- Status: Active
- Type: Minor
- Description: At higher than native resolutions in Hardware mode, several vertical lines run across the screen.
- Workaround: Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, and set the Renderer to "OpenGL (Hardware)". In PCSX2 v1.4.0 and earlier you also need to enable "Hardware Depth".
- Alternative for Direct3D9/11 renderers: Click "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks and set skipdraw to 1.