God of War
Game description: God of War is a single player game that features a third-person perspective view with a fixed camera. The player controls the character Kratos, a Spartan warrior in the service of the Olympian Gods in a mixture of combat, both normal and quick time, with platforming and puzzle game elements. The player guides the protagonist through a long series of tests, trials and mazes to achieve goals. The game is loosely based on Greek mythology, and is set in Ancient Greece.
Test configuration on Windows:
|PCSX2 version:||0.9.9 r5128 ( SVN )|
|Graphics by GSDX:||SSE4.1 (r5133)|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||2.0 (r5112)|
|BIOS version:||USA v02.00|
- With 5x resolution i get 50fps super stable<!
- recomended speedhacks on, automatic game fixes on , mtvu on
- gsdx: dx11 , texture filtering , hardware hack- half pixel offset.
- Change ntsc framerate to 50 fps or lower, change in Pcsx2_vm.ini
- If you're getting a freezing problem after selecting difficulty, be sure to put on the Skip Video hack in the gamefixes.
|Graphics by ZZogl:||182|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||untested|
Hack comments: 16-bit textures
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 1GB or better|
Shadow of Kratos missing in hardware mode
- Solution: Use SW mode
Horizontal lines underwater
- Solution: native resolution
- solution : use the latest SVN (download form home page)