God of War
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Game description: God of War is a single player game that features a third-person perspective view with a fixed camera. The player controls the character Kratos, a Spartan warrior in the service of the Olympian Gods in a mixture of combat, both normal and quick time, with platforming and puzzle game elements. The player guides the protagonist through a long series of tests, trials and mazes to achieve goals. The game is loosely based on Greek mythology, and is set in Ancient Greece.
Test configuration on Windows:
|PCSX2 version:||0.9.9 r5128 ( SVN )|
|Graphics by GSDX:||SSE4.1 (r5133)|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||2.0 (r5112)|
|BIOS version:||USA v02.00|
- With 5x resolution i get 50fps super stable<!
- recomended speedhacks on, automatic game fixes on , mtvu on
- gsdx: dx11 , texture filtering , hardware hack- half pixel offset.
- Change ntsc framerate to 50 fps or lower, change in Pcsx2_vm.ini
- If you're getting a freezing problem after selecting difficulty, be sure to put on the Skip Video hack in the gamefixes. Or turn off "Switch to software rendering mode when an FMV plays" if it's on.
|Graphics by ZZogl:||182|
|Sound by SPU2-X:||untested|
Hack comments: 16-bit textures
PC specs used to test the game:
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 1GB or better|
Shadow of Kratos missing in hardware mode
- Solution: Use SW mode
Horizontal lines underwater
- Solution: Native resolution
Kratos blinking when using VU cycling speed hack
- Solution : Use the latest SVN (download from home page)